Well, I have apparently been tagged by a random stranger - thank you, I think! Fraid it will have to stop here as I don't know any other craft bloggers and K is currently "a la usine de glue" having her first big experience of sticking and pasting, so I don't have much time. Not quite sure what all this is about but having had a LiveJournal once upon a time I think it's a meme...
1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Does it have to be either? I'm really not into papercrafts at all - I've done a scrap book for my daughter but it's decidedly amatueurish. Tbh I think there's *way* too much papercrafting stuff around atm and it's horrendously expensive...I definitely lean towards make-do-and-mend where possible. Can't I spend it on random crap? I honestly don't have a use for either. Unless I could buy beads, or felt? Cos I could use those for other things. Oh! I suppose I could use the paper for origami if it's good enough quality. Paper it is.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons which would you choose?
Tbh I'm not keen on either - stickers are much quicker!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?
Er...layouts. I don't actually send cards; big waste of paper. At least you can actually keep a scrapbook.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can't have both, lol)
Urgh, neither. Give me a sewing shop any day. People actually have whole rooms for just scrapbooking?? My stash for multiple crafts is huge but it doesn't take up a whole room!
5. And then last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?
Amateur. About the only card-making I do is with K, so it's all scribbled crayons and stickers.
Now give me a needle and we're really talking...